Skip to content
- InstantWP should run on the most recent versions of macOS.
- InstantWP should also run on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 7 and recent versions of Windows Server. Because InstantWP is a 32-bit Windows application, the Wndows version of InstantWP cannot handle WordPress installations bigger than 4GB.
- It is suggested that you have at least 4GB of RAM to run InstantWP. InstantWP starts off using 256MB of RAM, but you can adjust this upwards in the configuration file. See the Configuration section in the User Guide for more details.
- InstantWP needs a recommended 300MB of disk space.
- On Windows systems, InstantWP may not run correctly if there are spaces in the InstantWP directory path.